Hello…my name is…

Hi all!  My name is Debbie Perry.  I graduated High School in 1999 from a small town in Allen, TX (a suburb of Dallas).  I spent the first 4 years at a community college there. However I decided to move to NY-where I am from originally, to take some time off and finish up my degree.  I attended Hunter College for a few years-studying Film-and then transferred to Queen College and will be graduating in the Spring with a Major in Media and Minor in Art. Currently I live on my own in Sunnyside and work full time at a hospital pharmacy in the city. If I’m not working or going to school full time-I am with my friends watching football (Bear Down), baseball (lets go Mets),  listening to live music on the LES, finding the best burger in the city, or taking a spontaneous road trip anywhere in a drivable distance.   

I am looking forward to this class and excited to learn more about the music business and its roots. I’ve always had a passion for music and would love to be the person responsible for bringing music back to MTV. I guess I could say that it’s my long term life goal : )